Monday 26 December 2011

Merry Christmas--belated because of stolen laptop

Merry Christmas.

Sorry I didn't make this entry before Christmas but my laptop was stolen in San Juan airport. That was the crowning touch to a horrible journey (about which the less said the better) after leaving the lovely Crystal Serenity in Miami . However I am now in Tortola, British Virgin Islands,and have a new laptop.I have figured it out sufficiently to do this entry.

As has become my habit, the last few days have been spent eating and drinking (do they charge extra for overweight passengers, I wonder?)  Less usually, I have been doing quite a bit of that eating and drinking on the beach. Here are a few photos from Tortola, British Virgin Islands, but not much more news to report. I'm having my first scuba diving on Wednesday, and I am very apprehensive.  I'll report on that if I survive.

Christmas Eve beach barbeque, Brewer's Bay, Tortola, British Virgin Islands

Christmas dinner on the balcony

Ken (my son) and his fiance Estelle

View from the balcony over salt ponds and  Josiah's Bay, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Best wishes to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment